Brown rice is a type of rice that has a variety of vitamins especially Vit. B and Vit. E. The benefits of brown rice are excellent for maintaining health and cure various diseases. This is because brown rice is rich in natural fiber, nutrition, vitamins, and mineral content is high. In addition, brown rice also contains a variety of substances such as phenolics which are powerful antioxidants, selenium, etc..
Experimental Biology annual research conference ever on April 24-28 in Anaheim, California, USA. The results of this research in mind there are two types of rice rice can reduce high blood pressure and heart attack risk, which is brown rice and half-rollers.
Usefulness / Benefit Red Rice
So far, we only eat white rice alone, so we tend not interested in trying other types of rice. When in fact there are several types of rice that contain the same or even better than white rice, such as the benefits of brown rice.
From the results of the study also concluded that the benefits of brown rice is much better than white rice, especially as a protector of the body from disease atherosclerosis (hardening of the arteries) and high blood pressure.
One researcher named Satoru Eguchi, professor of physiology at Temple University School of Medicine in Philadelphia, the U.S. said that the research they do suggest that rice may have the potential to be a good starting point for meneneliti drugs to prevent cardiovascular disease. Eguchi and colleagues had previously said that the research they do is record the angiotensin II substances contained in brown rice. Substance is what makes one of the benefits of brown rice is able to cope with clogged arteries and high blood pressure.
Angiotensin II is a substance contained in the coating peeled off when the rice is brown rice is converted to white rice. So that the coating does not peel off, while grinding the rice should use traditional tools such as the Japanese people.
Summary of Benefits of Red Rice
Here are some benefits of brown rice that may be a reference for you to consider the variation of the staple food of rice other than white:
- Brown rice can make the skin smoother and fight allergies.
- Brown rice can prevent and overcome a variety of degenerative diseases such as diabetes mellitus, hypertension, asthma, liver, etc..
- Brown rice has a high fiber content so that it can cope with indigestion, constipation, abdominal bloating, and lower blood cholesterol levels.
- Brown rice to increase stamina, strengthen the body, and quickly overcome fatigue.
- Brown rice has a high content of vitamin B are useful to prevent the disease beriberi, lumbago, rheumatism, or tingling.